Going on holiday!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deni

Dinky Geek
Reaction score
Hi..
Just thought i would tell you all that i am off to france for two weeks. I leave early hours on sat morning. Want to take my laptop just incase there is internet access but have been told NO :cry: ...Sooooo just wanted to say i am going to miss you guys and this site sooo much....don't forget me please...lol...x

lucky u my cousin is in the south of france at the mo so lovely there xx have a brill time xx

Have a brill time xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My hubby is down there on business at them moment............ lucky devil.........
he is in the Rhone Alps and is having a lovely time............
But I miss the old devil..........well he is back on Saturday.......... Oh well the remote and settee are still mine for the time being.....lol

hopw you have a lovely time !! and dont get withdrawl symptoms lol , there will be loads for you to catch up on when you get back :D love dee

Have a brilliant time, i dont no how you are going to cope without the internet for 2 whole weeks!! lol

Take care

Lisa xxx

Have a great time deni and hey cold turkey can be good for us sometimes lol....

Have a fab time babe sorry didnt get down to see you before you go will come down when you get back will leave it a few weeks though to let your tan go a bit lol

Take care Dawnie xxxx

have a great time babe, make the most of it, you're only gonna get busier coming up to xmas!!

Lots o Love

Beck

Hiya Deni,

Hope you have a fantastic holiday!!! you deserve it!

I will txt you and keep you posted.

See you soon

Amanda

Oh babe have a great hols and relax a little ;) Will miss my chat buddy.

Deni said:
Hi..
Just thought i would tell you all that i am off to france for two weeks. I leave early hours on sat morning. Want to take my laptop just incase there is internet access but have been told NO :cry: ...Sooooo just wanted to say i am going to miss you guys and this site sooo much....don't forget me please...lol...x
can i come with you - i NEED A BREAK

Have a brill time Deni, i'm off on my hols on Monday!

We'll have so much to catch up on when we get back, forget the ironing it'll take at least a day to catch up with all the new posts :lol:

we will get together for a natter when you get back!

have fun!

Latest posts

Back