Going Rate Room Rental?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

divasnails

Reaction score
Hi All

Just some advice, my local tanning shop has a large room for rental, wondering what if anyone does pay for a room?

Thanks

Nikki
Divas Nails

We are in a tanning shop and Hairdressers too and we pay 25% of our takings excluding stock profits.
Hope this helps

Love Ruth

I also pay 25% but I don`t have a room, just a corner in a hairdressers

I pay a flat rate of £20 per day for my space within a hair salon. Thereby anything I make after this deduction is mine (and the tax-mans), whether it be from enhancements, or retail.

hi...would you recommend a daily rental or % basis initially? thanks

Well Hun,
In my opinion go for a % of the weekly takings.
When you start out it means no work no rent, that means no debt and worrying how to find that rent money at the end of the week. Leaves you free to worry about other things lol.
Once you are up and running and busy and know your average weekly takings you might want to go for a set rate. I Rent space and been on a 25% rent for 10 years now, so never had a sleepless night worrying over the rent money.Could you imgaine the rent for a space in the City of London??? Also the retail is soley mine and not included in the rent money.

Wow Feebeast, rents are cheap where you are, good deal !!!!

love Ruth xxxx

yeah im gonna try for a % first, just hope the manager is up for it...how much do u nail technicians earn a day renting space...approx? will i ever be rich... lol??? thanks

Well earnings vary,
Will you ever be rich??? ;)
Hmmmmmmmmmmm I am still waiting to get rich in money, but I am very rich in job satisfaction :D
Love Ruth xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back