Going self employed - nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aangel

Reaction score
HELP!!!!! argh.
i am new to the biz, new to being self employed.
once i have finished my training i want to either go mobile or self employed in a salon. my question is...
where do i start?
a step by step checklist would be great, but any hints/tips would be good too. thanks in advance xx

I think you need to look your self and see what you want to do.... There is many options with nails to renting a station in a hairdressers, mobile, your home or a few of them.... The main thing you need to think about is when you just come out of training its experience in the industry you need and advice from others it takes a very long time to be a confident nail tech.. With being self employed as well you may require an accountant its a hard slog i can tell u and i have over 5 yrs in the industry before i went self employed and nearly two yrs down the line im still learning xx

Good luck

thanks, there are no salons near me who employ, so i will have to look at either mobile or self employed in a salon. ill have a chat with some of the salons near me ty xx

Latest posts

Back