Going to enter the world of acrylics. Tips please.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KirstieLou

Reaction score
Slowly building my own mini mobile business and now want to add acrylics.
Was going to do Sally's course but would like to know where you geeks learnt and your opinions?
Also best brand and place to buy starter kits?
Thank you xx

Slowly building my own mini mobile business and now want to add acrylics.
Was going to do Sally's course but would like to know where you geeks learnt and your opinions?
Also best brand and place to buy starter kits?
Thank you xx

I would recommend CND! But you can't buy starter kits from CND ... They are included in the course fees. For information ring 08452106060

Nails in my opinion are not an easy add-on service. Nail enhancement is not learned quickly and is a profession in its own right. If you are good, you can make a good living just offering nail services without any other quick add-on services. It is a long and complicated road to do great nails believe me.

I would say save some extra pennies and train with a highly recommended company...
I started off with a cheaper product but it let me down all the time and so after losing clients, i did a CND Acrylic conversion course and never looked back. That was 9 years ago and I'm still using it. The course was great, the support was fab and my product doesn't let me down.
HTH xx

Latest posts

Back