Going white

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domino

Reaction score
Hi im not 30 till october and am horrified that recently ive bin finding loads of white hair.My natural colour is very dark mousy i have a colour on at the mo and some low lights with aboit 2 inches regroth. My hair is very overprosessed i was nearly full head of bleach last year for my wedding then stupidly decided to put a blond home dye kit to cover 5 inches regroth which burnt my scalp ( only ever had foils in b4 so was thinking mabye a reaction) then pursuaded my hairdresser to put a light brown over it to cover what had turned orange cause i had been thinking of going natural again. Both my mum and her mum were brilliant white by 32! dont want that. Any ideas of colour or what to do. M y stylist has suggested bleaching it again but is reluctant and i woulndnt dare touch home dye again it felt like my hair was too heavy for my head.
Many thanx in advance just a bit panniky cant keep pulling it out at this rate ill be bald lol

You could try a semi, most cover 70% of grey hair and they are alot more conditioning :)

Latest posts

Back