gold acrylic powder without glitter?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammiG

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I am working on my showcase nail art for Manchester .... I'm just wondering if anyone knows who makes a gold powder that is not glittery??

I have 4 collections of Ez-flow colours...boogie nights etc and the NSI collection. The closest I seem to get is After party - walk of fame and Get down on it from Dare to be dazzling.

I want the gold colour but not the glitter...Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks!

Sam xxx

Hi geeks,

I am working on my showcase nail art for Manchester .... I'm just wondering if anyone knows who makes a gold powder that is not glittery??

I have 4 collections of Ez-flow colours...boogie nights etc and the NSI collection. The closest I seem to get is After party - walk of fame and Get down on it from Dare to be dazzling.

Thanks!

Sam xxx
i think young nails have them, i have a copper one and a silver one of theirs and they are great.

Nail Graphix have two which are not too sparkly/glittery - Viva la Diva and Punkin - hope that helps.

I used a mineral powder in mine for 3d art, it was a 24k gold one, just trying to find a pic for you.

There is a pic

HTH

Rachel

Attachments

• NAILS036.jpg
    NAILS036.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 301
Hi geeks,

Thanks!

Sam xxx

ezflow have a collection called earthstones and the gold isnt too bling at all
EzFlow® | Acrylic Systems

Hi hun

Young Nails has a Metalic gold as well as other colours have a look at the web page:green:

For gold tips I either use flakes, or Mac pigment! hth's xx

Latest posts

Back