Gold nail 'studs'

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misskatemurphy

Reaction score
A client of mine loves WAH Nails nail art, as do I, and has asked me to replicate one of their designs. It's basically like crystals on the nails but it's gold studs instead. I've had a search on the web but can't find anything like it. Does anyone know where you can get them from? Sorry to be vague, I would upload a pic but can't on my phone :(

Just figured out how to upload a pic woop!! This is what I'm talking about:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340051139.236566.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340051139.236566.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 4,555
The metal half ball gold on the Affiniti site may be what you are after then although they are quite small.

These are gorgeous:) x

They are fab! Thanks for the web link. I'll have a look. Cannot wait to do this kind of nail art!

I've been wondering this too. I've seen a few WAH nails pictures with gold studs on. Anyone who loves doing nail art, should definitely look at their website. They have some amazing designs :) xxx

I have round and square gold studs. I got them off eBay! (sorry) lol

If you wanted some ASAP to tide you over I have seen them in the Andrea Fullerton range at Superdrug.

I think they have them on amazon, search under nail art products and they should come up. Depends whether you want to get them from a beauty/nail company, or happy to use them off of amazon :)

If you wanted some ASAP to tide you over I have seen them in the Andrea Fullerton range at Superdrug.

Don't get them. I bought a pack for myself not for customers and the gold comes off them in a couple if days. Just looked like white blobs. Blumming expensive too.
Vicki x

i cant get enough of this look! im a rock chic and am turning my clients in to one too! lol

Today i have black gel with a line of coloured studs going in a line from cuticle to fee edge. love em!

Although some of my clients manage to loose them in a day, what on earth they do i dont know as i keep mine for two weeks! and i am very heavy handed, pour acetone all over myself every day and house work! :)

Don't get them. I bought a pack for myself not for customers and the gold comes off them in a couple if days. Just looked like white blobs. Blumming expensive too.
Vicki x

Oh no! That's awful. I don't know how much they are, just remembered seeing them when I saw this post. Have you tried Shellac top coat over them or would that spoil the effect? x

Oh no! That's awful. I don't know how much they are, just remembered seeing them when I saw this post. Have you tried Shellac top coat over them or would that spoil the effect? x

For me it spoils the 'stud' look. They would look ok encased in L&P or gel though

Latest posts

Back