Gold or brown?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshLovesTanning

Tanning ❤️
Reaction score
What colour tan do you girls prefer?

Gold? Brown? Olive?

I prefer Olive but I feel like gold tan looks quite fake... as an Olive tan is a natural tan?

I prefer brown. If i use a gold tan i look terribly orange as i have a yellow undertone xx

I know!! I love brown or olive tan, I hate gold... gold always looks orange on me and I think it does on everyone else. A lot of my clients prefer gold tho, I try to persuade them lol I just feel like olive is the most natural tan their is because that is a natural skin colour!

I love the la tan brown range. I think its a gorgeous colour xx

I love MT obviously lol... I don't like St.Tropez tho but a lot of clients like it!

I love MT obviously lol... I don't like St.Tropez tho but a lot of clients like it!
Yeah i still have clients that like crazy angel so i have to keep small bottles stocked for them. I need to convert them to LA xx

Definitely brown. I too think gold can look orange. I love 8% and 10% Nouvatan and La Tan 12% [emoji4]

Definitely brown. I too think gold can look orange. I love 8% and 10% Nouvatan and La Tan 12% [emoji4]
Yeah Nouvatans a nice colour too. I dont understand why some people are happy to walk around orange when they can have a nice brown tan. xx

Some clients actually ask me for a gold tan, obviously I give them professional advice but it is their choice.

I'm brown fan but I think it just depends on the solution's colour base matching the skin's undertone.

I'm brown fan but I think it just depends on the solution's colour base matching the skin's undertone.
I've actually discovered that it doesnt matter which base colour i use it makes no difference to the washed of colour. I have a yellow undertone so i should use a violet base to counteract this, but, i go the same colour i would from a green base xx

Brown tans siennasol and la tan nouvatan i wouldnt call gold i would say its very orange

I’ve totally gone off nouvatan. Made too many of my clients look orange. I binned the rest of my solution and I’m using LAEX tan now along with LA tan.

Siennasol is brill nouvatan customer service is something to be disired also terrible company

They were always ok with me tbh. I’ve tried Siennasol, it’s a nice colour but a bit too light for my liking. The dark is around 12% isn’t it?

To be honest out of all the solution i trialed i found nouvatan the worst it was very orange and customer service was terrible sounds to me like they have made there money to the hell with the buisness now as i really can not see what anyone likes in the colour or customer service as dawn i think thats her name was discusting on the phone they say they like to admit fault and dont like to lie blah blah well i got told a complete pack of lies they also sent the wrong solution this was just the testers but they denied fault and just plain rude but like i said there colour was terrible anyway i wouldnt charge anyone to put that on anyones skin try siennasol fab colour brown x

Oh siennasol go up to a 20 rapid tan angel hun x

I’ve totally gone off nouvatan. Made too many of my clients look orange. I binned the rest of my solution and I’m using LAEX tan now along with LA tan.
Hi , I’m using la tan at the min , and been looking at the laex tan , could u tell me what it’s like , or diff in tans ? Have u used the clear one ? Thanks x

I love it, I find it’s a nice golden colour but not orange! Had a lot of positive feedback with it. I’ve currently got the 12% on. Sprays on well, good fade off and smells of mango. I’ve got a sample of the clear but haven’t used it yet. I love LA but the fade off can be harsh on drier skin. My skin is ok and it goes patchy on me. I’d definitely recommend LAEX though.

I love it, I find it’s a nice golden colour but not orange! Had a lot of positive feedback with it. I’ve currently got the 12% on. Sprays on well, good fade off and smells of mango. I’ve got a sample of the clear but haven’t used it yet. I love LA but the fade off can be harsh on drier skin. My skin is ok and it goes patchy on me. I’d definitely recommend LAEX though.
Aw thank you so much I’ll give it a go

Latest posts

Back