Gold rim nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire1991

Reaction score
Hi, does anybody know what other alternatives I can use to create gold rims on nails with foil? I’ve seen that a lot use “stick it” which looks good but I can’t afford it just yet. Is there anything else I can use that works just as well?
Thanks xxx

Nope, foil is terrible for chipping and peeling, the lesser quality product you use the greater breakdown risk which causes customer dissatisfaction which costs more to rectify.

Thank you. Would you advise using “stick it” to create this effect or should I just try and stay clear from foil and use a high pigmented metallic gold gel? Xx

Thank you. Would you advise using “stick it” to create this effect or should I just try and stay clear from foil and use a high pigmented metallic gold gel? Xx

I've never had much success with foil lasting more than a couple of days, I'd always steer towards gel out of the two. Also be sure not apply too thickly, chipping at free edge is a risk.

Okay thanks for your help. I’ll have a look around for a decent gold metallic gel.

Thank you! :) xx

Okay thanks for your help. I’ll have a look around for a decent gold metallic gel.

Thank you! :) xx

A gold pigment us another great option

Latest posts

Back