Gold/Silver VIP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessieSparkle

Reaction score
Hi all,
I was wondering what your opinions were on these two Shellac polishes.
I don't have either at the moment, I use Zillionaire glitter which my clients love, but i want to give them another option.
I haven't seen either of the VIP's in the flesh so to speak, do they layer nicely over colour? can either be used as a glittery polish on its own? If so, how many layers would you suggest?

Thanks in advance
Jess x

Hi all,
I was wondering what your opinions were on these two Shellac polishes.
I don't have either at the moment, I use Zillionaire glitter which my clients love, but i want to give them another option.
I haven't seen either of the VIP's in the flesh so to speak, do they layer nicely over colour? can either be used as a glittery polish on its own? If so, how many layers would you suggest?

Thanks in advance
Jess x

Love them both. I got mine in my love shellac package but feel that I know I would not have bought these colours if I was buying individually. How wrong I would have been. Both are georgeous layered over colours. A subtle twinkle and gives a slight colour change to the colour underneath. A must buy in my opinion. X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386083159.016790.jpg

Literally just used Gold VIP Status on a client over Dark Dahlia!

Love it! xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

The VIPs are my most popular glitter all year round and since I got them I hardly use zillionaire. Ice vapor and ruby ritz are loved during the holiday season but the VIPs are my old faithful glitters.

excellent, you have cemented in my brain that i surely do need both.
That gold is much nice than i had imagined.
Thanks all.
x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386088462.434457.jpg
Satin pajamas & gold VIP

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386088486.701294.jpg
Blue rapture & silver VIP

I LOVE them! Would not be without now haha x z

I use them all the time as my clients like a subtle glitter wash sometimes. This is Gold VIP over Bare Chemise which has been a popular layering combo. Silver VIP looks amazing over Midnight Swim right through to Silver Chrome. I would definitely get both.

picture.php

I use both of them all the time, they offer a subtle bit of sparkle for those that don't do rockstars. This is my fav at the moment, Rock Royalty with Gold VIP. I also use them over enhancements to bling up french a bit :)ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386112780.662959.jpg

I love them both! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386114729.532126.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386114798.965059.jpg
Haven't got any pictures of gold VIP on my phone they're all on my iPad but both are a must IMO :) xxxx

Latest posts

Back