Gold VIP, Silver Chrome, Silver VIP or Zillionaire, advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyndseyD

Reaction score
Help please!
Any suggestions on which of the above I'd be best getting? I'm treating myself to four new colours and so far have added hotski to tchotcke, fedora and iced coral to my basket. Are there any really popular colours that anyone's finding at the moment or are there any of the four above that I really should not be living without? Please help, before I end up melting my credit card and buying them all! Basket is already full of all 12 additives!! :eek: xx

Help please!
Any suggestions on which of the above I'd be best getting? I'm treating myself to four new colours and so far have added hotski to tchotcke, fedora and iced coral to my basket. Are there any really popular colours that anyone's finding at the moment or are there any of the four above that I really should not be living without? Please help, before I end up melting my credit card and buying them all! Basket is already full of all 12 additives!! :eek: xx

which site are you on that has the additives on ? x

I have found the silver VIP to be very popular. Looks lovely over tutti fruiti, purple purple, and romantique.

I bought the hotski blue, thinking it would be very popular, but so far there has only been myself that has worn it. I really thought this colour would go like hot cakes.

The silver chrome I like too, have been playing around with an alternative french, ......... fedora, or blackpool with a very thin line of silver at the free edge, looks very sophisticated, but probably not too appropriate now we have son sunshine at last!

Haven't got silver chrome but I have zillionaire and it's really nice over Blackpool and asphalt. Silver VIP is very pretty when the sun shines on it, it really dazzles!
Hotski is very popular as its really striking and lots of people love it on their toes ;)

I didn't think the additives were out yet?

I'd got for silver vip, it's beautiful.

I do like zillionaire as well but the silver glitter is proving more popular :)

Iv got zillionaire was quite disappointed really wished I'd got silver VIP, didn't like long thin bits of glitter in zillionaire think VIP looks more classy

Iv got zillionaire was quite disappointed really wished I'd got silver VIP, didn't like long thin bits of glitter in zillionaire think VIP looks more classy

YES! VIP does look more classy.

Thank you all! Looks like it'll be Silver VIP then! I'm on a Canadian site just now as my aunt is coming to visit next week and is very much into helping me build my business! (I'm a very lucky girl) so she will bring me the new colours and additives in her suitcase. Thanks for the advice xx

Latest posts

Back