Goldwell 6RV to 6RR

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cam19

CPH
Reaction score
Hii..I've coloured my clients hair using 6rv on a base 7 she loved it when i did it but now finds it's more purple then red but loved it on shade chart I did explain it had violet in it but she still said it looks like the perfect colour, that was the first time I used goldwell and so now she wants another colour on top and I was thinking if I used 6rr would it be ok?or still have the violet tinge to it? :-/ x

Hii..I've coloured my clients hair using 6rv on a base 7 she loved it when i did it but now finds it's more purple then red but loved it on shade chart I did explain it had violet in it but she still said it looks like the perfect colour, that was the first time I used goldwell and so now she wants another colour on top and I was thinking if I used 6rr would it be ok?or still have the violet tinge to it? :-/ x

Do 6rr should go over it fine I do this with matrix

6rr tends to go very wishy washy and gives a ridiculous amount of root glow try 6rr max in the intense reds x

The 6RR Max Red shade is beautiful, intense and won't have that violet.

Thanks guys will try the max red 6rr x

Latest posts

Back