Goldwell help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saztonka

Hairbysarah
Reaction score
Hi I need some advise got a client base 5 with inch root and faded 6gb on the mid and ends. 4b is wanted any ideas what to mix. Whether to use 5b so its not too dark or if I need a 5mb to neutralise too much warm. Google PIC wanted and the other is how it is now. T.I.a

Attachments

• IMG-20151013-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20151013-WA0001.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG-20151012-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20151012-WA0006.jpg
    534.4 KB · Views: 34
that first pic isn't a 4/5b there's a lot of red in it without my chart I can't give a definate but it looks more like 5rb, dropping down to a 5 or 4 can go straight over the current colour unless the ends have significantly faded then you'll need to possibly consider pigmenting the ends to prevent further fading but you'll need to figure that out at consultation

that first pic isn't a 4/5b there's a lot of red in it without my chart I can't give a definate but it looks more like 5rb, dropping down to a 5 or 4 can go straight over the current colour unless the ends have significantly faded then you'll need to possibly consider pigmenting the ends to prevent further fading but you'll need to figure that out at consultation
I agree picture looks quite red 5rb would go straight over .cant see the ends in pic but the existing highlights will give lovely dimension with 5rb over,follow Kahunas advice for ends if faded.

Thanks both she likes the 4b but I agree the PIC is red brown I will go straight over it with 5rb thanks.

Latest posts

Back