Goldwell toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Best goldwell toner for level 8 ? not trying to counteract much just make a little more neutral in the brassy pieces , i love the 5 min toners, wish they would make it in darker levels

Be more specific?

A friends coming in to see me with a few inches of grow out , wanting a retouch with added lowlights , says a ex co worker of mine last time toned her with 9 cream and she felt it was a little to light and has some brassy pieces in it , so obviously I haven't seen her hair yet but trying to get prepared , I'm assuming I will tone with a level 8 just trying to figure out a good one , I almost always tone with the 5 minute toners

Goldwell do a 9 cream? What are the 5 min toners? Do u have a pic?

Goldwell do a 9 cream? What are the 5 min toners? Do u have a pic?
i have never heard of the 5 min toners in Goldwell.. can you tell us more?

Use Colorance instead depends on how muchyou need to neutralise maybe 8ba 8sb there my favs Kahuna Ive got them they are great but still has to be clean 10 but boy its a beautiful soft colour theres 9 silver and 9 champayne to

ohhh great TY

Use Colorance instead depends on how muchyou need to neutralise maybe 8ba 8sb there my favs Kahuna Ive got them they are great but still has to be clean 10 but boy its a beautiful soft colour theres 9 silver and 9 champayne to
i was looking for a lowlight in carmel or somewhat darker....

i was looking for a lowlight in carmel or somewhat darker....
Goldwell do a specific lowlight 6-7 cool / warm 7-8 cool/ warm they are really good ive used them alot they have there own developer.

Latest posts

Back