Goldwell Topchic 11N/11V or 11P with blonding cream?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollyloves

Reaction score
My client wants to go platinum blonde (highlights) and she is currently a natural base 7 - she is very anti bleach but I think the base is light enough to lift with 11N 40 vol high lift. The only thing I am worried about is brassiness. I have heard about Goldwell Blonding cream ash but I am yet to use this. Do you think this will cancel out the yellow tones and how much ratio of this cream do you suggest I use? Will this give the platinum bleached look ? Or should I use 11P 40 vol high lift? I am tempted to use bleach and then tone to get the platinum blonde but my client is really against it despite the fact that High Lift can be as damaging if used with 40 vol. I only apply bleach to the roots and offer after-care advise so I am considering bleach as I know I can get the desired effect. Has anyone used Goldwell 11N or P to get a platinum blonde colour? So frustrating she is so against bleach...

I've had some good results using 11N on a base of 7 if I leave it on a few minuets longer with it being a high lift tint, it came out a lovely creamy blonde on my clients hair which she loved. 11P would be better if used in the same way as it contains the pearl tone.

You can also add blonding cream to the 11 and 12 high lift tints to give it that extra boost but this technique is only for use in techniques which do not touch the scalp.

If you do chose to use pre lightener and tone, I always used 10P to get that platinum/white tone

I've had some good results using 11N on a base of 7 if I leave it on a few minuets longer with it being a high lift tint, it came out a lovely creamy blonde on my clients hair which she loved. 11P would be better if used in the same way as it contains the pearl tone.

You can also add blonding cream to the 11 and 12 high lift tints to give it that extra boost but this technique is only for use in techniques which do not touch the scalp.

If you do chose to use pre lightener and tone, I always used 10P to get that platinum/white tone

Yes I have used the 11N as an all over tint before and my client loved the results but as this will be foils I was considering the blonding cream for that extra lift. I think you are right though - 11P has the pearl tone and might get nearer to the Platinum effect but I haven't used this colour before so was a bit weary. I will keep in mind the 10P to get to the platinum colour if I do use bleach. Thanks - this is really helpful

Latest posts

Back