Good conditioning treatment? Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruxoru

Reaction score
ok so hopefully someone will help me this time and reply ha !:sad:

im wondering if any of you have used any good deep conditioning treatments as i have a client with very dry damaged hair and she has asked if i can provide a treatment .

i have used the kerastase 3 system before but wasn't impressed with the results

hope at least one person reply's this time

thanks guys x

I have been using Wella Brilliance for a year now on my bleached fine hair, had to use a protein spray (beyond the zone) for a bit too as my hair was wreaked but its in really great condition now so just use Goldwell leave in conditioner if I plan on using much heat ;)

I'm not pro hair just a consumer that had really frazzled locks :$ regular trims and deep conditions biweekly for me :)

I'm sure a pro will be around soon.

Lindsey x

Macadamia oil deep conditioning repair mask is my fav, they sell it it capital, makes hair feel like silk :)

im wondering if any of you have used any good deep conditioning treatments as i have a client with very dry damaged hair and she has asked if i can provide a treatment .

thanks guys x

Nioxin deep repair masque, wella enrich, any of the wella SP treatments, I recommend all of them. I don't like things like henna wax, sprays or leave in, I find they just coat the hair :)

thanks guys x

Love kitoko nutri restore masque for protein and hydro revive masque for moisture...

Also Argan oils are brilliant, my preference being kitoko but everyone's different, and also a good leave in restructuring spray :)

I love osmo essence deep conditioning treatment/ masque (can't remember the excat name but they sell it at capital) it's saved my poor hair a fair few times :) xx

Loreal absolut repair x

a wee while using L'oreal absolute repair shampoo and their thremo cell leave in treatment and her hair will be grand,worked wonders on my fine damaged hair x

I'm not pro hair just a consumer that had really frazzled locks :$ regular trims and deep conditions biweekly for me
g.gif

???

THANKS GUYS !!! wella seemed to be mentioned alot so i shall check with the client and offer her some options

thanks all for your reply !:D:D

Latest posts

Back