Good Extension Training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noah

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Any one know where can I get good hair extension training or recommend any good books /dvds which cover all the different application methods. I would still undertake classroom training in order to be certificated for insurance purposes.

I am just starting out as a freelance hair stylist, I am new to hair dressing and am going freelance as a matter of necessity. My age is 38! Hence salons won’t give me a second look as I’m too old for them :cry:

I want to offer hair extensions to my service offerings. Can any one advise me of any good training establishments? I don’t mind travelling, as I’m always game to visit new places in the UK :)

I am already aware of Balmain who during my enquiries with them sound 100% :) I intend to undertake their training at either sallys or capital hair in the New Year.

However, as the types of hair extensions systems are numerous :confused: I want to explore the different methods, hence I’m researching the different methods.

Please feel free to email me direct:

[email protected]

Much Love, Peace :hug:

Noah

Latest posts

Back