Good Gossip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlea79

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just bought this colour (which I love) but the consistency is weird. It kind of gloopy and draggs a bit. It has improved a bit so might have just needed rolling but has anyone else had any problems?

Thanks

Absolutely love this colour at Xmas. This is my 2nd Xmas with it. Not had any problems with mine, as you say may need rolling a little to move the glitter around. I always put 3 coats of this colour on. It should have been called Ruby Slippers

I put a layer of red roses or red-y to wear underneath then I only need one coat of good gossip x

I love this too - 3 thin coats works for me x

My favourite colour! I also use red roses underneath then 2 coats of Good Gossip! It looks fab over 2 coats of Black Shadow. We've done it loads in the salon over the last few weeks xx

My favourite colour! I also use red roses underneath then 2 coats of Good Gossip! It looks fab over 2 coats of Black Shadow. We've done it loads in the salon over the last few weeks xx

Or Bella's vampire underneath looks lovely too! X

I find bellas vampire shrinks back a lot although its one of my clients favs. Thanks for all the suggestions will definitely give them a try.

I do one coat queen of hearts and then good gossip and it looks fab

I use stand out underneath it - one cost then two coats good gossip. Love it!

What colour is stand out?

Latest posts

Back