Good hair extension trading companies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelseyxx

Reaction score
I have been doing hair extensions for about 6 months now and I need to use another supplier aswell as the one I’m using (euphoria one) as I need more colour options for blondes and platinums, does anyone have some recommendations.. I’m looking for Russian/Mongolian remy double drawn

try Sway they have some lovely colours!

try Sway they have some lovely colours!
Im using them at the moment for my blondes and that but I’m currently going through a problem with them so I wanted to look elsewhere, thank you though!

Archie Lloyds, good trade discount and hair lasts ages x

I have been doing hair extensions for about 6 months now and I need to use another supplier aswell as the one I’m using (euphoria one) as I need more colour options for blondes and platinums, does anyone have some recommendations.. I’m looking for Russian/Mongolian remy double drawn

Good afternoon Chelsey

Thank you for your enquiry, we hope you're well.

We supply the largest colour range in the UK with over 140 shades. We also supply around 15 different types of Silver/Platinum shades in all our methods, lengths and grades as well as a large blonde range.

As we're a factory wholesaler, we can also produce custom shades for you on demand.

Let us know if you need any assistance and we will always be here to help you.

Best regards.

Last edited:
Archie Lloyds, good trade discount and hair lasts ages x
Oh really I have never heard of them! I will look into it, thank you x

Good afternoon Chelsey

Thank you for your enquiry, we hope you're well.

We supply the largest colour range in the UK with over 140 shades. We also have supply around 15 different types of Silver/Platinum shades in all our methods, lengths and grades as well as a large blonde range.

As we're a factory wholesaler, we can also produce custom shades for you on demand.

Let us know if you need any assistance and we will always be here to help you.

Best regards.

Thank you for your reply, maybe I don’t have the full colour ring which I thought I did?

Thank you for your reply, maybe I don’t have the full colour ring which I thought I did?

Thanks for your swift response.

We supply standard and full rings however due to new amount of colours we supply, we are introducing a super ring which contains over 140 colours and also the wall mounted larger colour swatches for your salon.

Best regards.

Thanks for your swift response.

We supply standard and full rings however due to new amount of colours we supply, we are introducing a super ring which contains over 140 colours and also the wall mounted larger colour swatches for your salon.

Best regards.
Thank you very much, is it possible to just buy the colours I’m missing to add on to my current ring? Or do I have to buy the whole new one

Thank you very much, is it possible to just buy the colours I’m missing to add on to my current ring? Or do I have to buy the whole new one

That's correct, we offer individual colour swatches which can be added to your existing ring. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back