Good hair extensionist merseyside

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katiebbaby

Reaction score
Hi all after some help please. I am after having some extensions put in and I do not know where to go. I have been recommend by a few of my clients (nail geek) to a lady called dianne marshall although she is unable to do them untill july (prob) and I think from what I can gather it's gunna cost about £1000 or more,:sad::sad: thats 22 inch and 4 rows I think

I know you pay for what you get and I am willing to pay but I do believe maybe she is very expensive as she is very demanded and has alot of famous clients. Can anyone help reccomend a good hairstyleat whom can provide me with consoltation, fit cut colour if needed etc please guys

xxx thanks

Hi there,

I think I read in one of your previous posts that you said Dianne used to work for Herbert's? I used to go to Herbert's when I lived in Liverpool (and my mum still goes) and they are very good. So i guess they must have a good extensionist there??

I also went to the Cavern Hair Boutique in Cavern Walks a couple of times to get my hair done (although not extensions.) They do extensions there, and I think most of the stylists there have them in when I went, and they all looked lovely. If you go on their Facebook page you will see some of the examples. I haven't had them done myself but they look like they know what their doing! Not sure of their prices but might be worth a consultation?

PS- I used to get my hair done by Hayley (don't know if she is still there?) And I'm pretty sure I saw her doing extensions, so maybe try her?

Yes the lady used to work for dianne who owns that shop, I think she get's the hair off dianne so I am supposing it would be around the same price. I will have a look and see anyhows, thankyou x

Yes the lady used to work for dianne who owns that shop, I think she get's the hair off dianne so I am supposing it would be around the same price. I will have a look and see anyhows, thankyou x

I know Herbert , and I understand we use the same hair supplier :) lol

hiya kate!! do you want them bonded or weaved? my hairdresser matty does them and is good he uses balmain he did mine for me but i got fed up and took them out but having them back in for my hols when hair is longer. text me tomo and will ask him for a price etc for you xx

He is a real character! :biggrin:

He certainly is ..... lol, I used to see him a lot in my younger days he used to to a lot of platform work , and he used to be out and about a lot in Liverpool town center with his dear old Mum :) minky

Did you/do you live in Liverpool then, Minky?

Latest posts

Back