Good instagram accounts to follow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmLou3003

Reaction score
For hair extensions for learning purposes, to see what other hair extension technicians do. x

@effinhair @Mirrormirror_salonwirral @Xtendit @magicmirrorhairextension @katy_hairextensionswarrington @hollwills_hairextensions
@hairextensions_byhollie @lilymayhair @laurieshairpage

@effinhair @Mirrormirror_salonwirral @Xtendit @magicmirrorhairextension @katy_hairextensionswarrington @hollwills_hairextensions
@hairextensions_byhollie @lilymayhair @laurieshairpage
Thank you! I already follow Effie and Holly but will follow the others! x

@dreamgirlzhairext
@thehairsaint (who is @charjem on here!)

I hate the way holly curls.

@dreamgirlzhairext
@thehairsaint (who is @charjem on here!)

I hate the way holly curls.

Which holly the wirral one or Hollie from leeds?
why don't you like it?

That's great I just followed all of them :) if anyone wants to follow me I'm @GlamFusion I do extensions sometimes too :) xxx

Which holly the wirral one or Hollie from leeds?
why don't you like it?

Wirral one.

I'm not sure I just don't find it appealing at all, shes a brilliant extensionist but I'm just not fond of her finishing. It just looks like a carpet of curls thats the only way I can describe it.

Wirral one.

I'm not sure I just don't find it appealing at all, shes a brilliant extensionist but I'm just not fond of her finishing. It just looks like a carpet of curls thats the only way I can describe it.
LOL!!

I see what you mean, some of them are lovely where as i don't like it when the curl starts and ends at the bottom of the hair ( if you get what i mean )

LOL!!

I see what you mean, some of them are lovely where as i don't like it when the curl starts and ends at the bottom of the hair ( if you get what i mean )

Hahaha she does do some really good work and she's very successful so I can't really fault her.

I don't think i'm following haha? Do you mean when its like a flick at the end?

Hahaha she does do some really good work and she's very successful so I can't really fault her.

I don't think i'm following haha? Do you mean when its like a flick at the end?

Kind of yea like the last inch or so of hair has a wand put through it and the rest of the hair is straight and there is like one side that just goes lop sided? I like it where it has more movement. She is really good tho.
I really like lauries hair page ( extensionist of the year 2015 ) she does the curling at the ends too but it looks better ( to me anyway )

Kind of yea like the last inch or so of hair has a wand put through it and the rest of the hair is straight and there is like one side that just goes lop sided? I like it where it has more movement. She is really good tho.
I really like lauries hair page ( extensionist of the year 2015 ) she does the curling at the ends too but it looks better ( to me anyway )

I love flicky hair tbh.

I'll take a look at hers!

Wirral one.

I like the way holly curls but carpet of curls is hillarious! Best way of discribing curls ive ever heard haha love it

I like the way holly curls but carpet of curls is hillarious! Best way of discribing curls ive ever heard haha love it

Urgh no i have a real distaste for it! She's still a great extensionist though.

Urgh no i have a real distaste for it! She's still a great extensionist though.

Oh of course, shes amazing at what she does theres no doubt about that

Meow as in this thread comes across bitchy, have an opinion yes but don't skit at someone's curling just because it isn't your preference....

Meow as in this thread comes across bitchy, have an opinion yes but don't skit at someone's curling just because it isn't your preference....

I'm not skitting I'm using figurative descriptive language.

Ok put it like this, whom your talking about isn't here to answer your critism, also if you were to come here and see this thread about you what would you think?
As this is a professional forum I think it's only suitable to act professional. Just my 2p that's all.

Ok put it like this, whom your talking about isn't here to answer your critism, also if you were to come here and see this thread about you what would you think?
As this is a professional forum I think it's only suitable to act professional. Just my 2p that's all.

To be honest I'd take it on the chin and accept the constructive criticism. You can't please everyone so why try... There's always going to be people who don't like something you do such as me who doesn't like the way she curls and you who don't like the way I've addressed it.

That was my 2 pence towards her curls. Lets not live putting a charade up, acting gets us nowhere.

Latest posts

Back