Good luck for ruth daughter at show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
Sawadee ka

I want wish ruth and any body geek lucky that have compete on weekend and i want everybody have happy time that go to show .

No Thai boxing man who give prize if not win ka .

Kop khun ka mui

ใส่ข้อความภาษาอังกฤษที่ต้องการแปล (ไม่เกิน 2,000 ตัวอักษร) ลงในช่องข้างล่างนี้ แล้วกดปุ่ม แปลภาษา หากต้องการแปลข้อความอื่นกดปุ่ม ลบข้อความ
To translate an English text (not more than 2,000 characters), type or paste it. Then, press Translate. To put a new text, press Reset.

Sawadee ka

ข้อความต้นฉบับ ข้อความผลลัพธ์
แสดงความขอบคุณคุณMui ให้. จูบแก่ทารกของคุณจากเราเราหวังการพบคุณวันอย่างหนึ่งความรักภรรยาของBOAZเป็นบรรพบุรุษคนหนึ่งของDAVIDในพระคัมภีร์ไบเบิลและFaye

thank you Mui give your baby a kiss from us and we hope to meet you one day love Ruth and Faye

Kop khun ka
Lots of love Ruth xxxxxxx

Sawadee ka ruth faye

Yes i will see you one day i come England for look every thing see you and geeks for sure and show maybe next year i come if high season good to my shop .

i want you Very lucky for show can you send me photo nail you do please i want look .

Kop khun mak mak na ka mui

thank-you for your good wishes mui :D
i have been very impressed with how good your english is, you have a very good sense of humour aswell, you make me laugh lots :D :D
hope you & your family are well
lol liza xx

Sawadee ka liza

I learn English now 17 month and before i come phuket i not speak English i number 1 work my auntie beauty salon and sit out side shop say to farang hello you want haircut farang not speak not smile after i learn hello hansome man you want hair cut then man smile and many customer haircut some them say tomollow .

I say many time man hello hansome man you want hair cut sometime i not think and man have no hair and him smile.

Now i speak English every body i learn every day every Thailand now learn English read book go school have america have australia and many speak english i think english number 1 .

Kop khun ka mui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back