Good Luck Ladies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the-male-geek

Reaction score
Just wanted to pass on my best wishes (and luck - not that they'll need it) to all the ladies (including my lovely wife Christine),who are down at Grafton International HQ this week sitting their final EzFlow Educators Training and exams.

I know they have all worked incredibly hard in the last few weeks and months to get to this stage, so hope it all goes well.

They are being put through their paces by Antony Buckley and crew, so goodness only know what they'll be like at the end of the week - I think a few glasses of wine may be required at the weekend!:eek:

Good luck girls!!!!

Cheers

Good luck everyone!
Are you telling me my Ant is hard work?:lol::hug:

Me? Never!

.....well actually, now you mention it......

I am sure luck won't be required,given all the study and hard work everyone will have done to get to this level......but it never hurts does it, so......Good Luck!!

I also hope they enjoy the experience.....I mean getting to eat, sleep and breathe nails for a whole week, what's not to enjoy!

Oh and Derek...wine is for every weekend!.....get the champagne on ice for this one :lol:

I am sure luck won't be required,given all the study and hard work everyone will have done to get to this level......but it never hurts does it, so......Good Luck!!

I also hope they enjoy the experience.....I mean getting to eat, sleep and breathe nails for a whole week, what's not to enjoy!

Oh and Derek...wine is for every weekend!.....get the champagne on ice for this one :lol:

Yeah, I think you might be right Isabel....:green:

Oh... I think champagne may be the order of the day hun if all goes well.
I'll get Ant a Smirnoff Ice...he luvs them esp when they are bogof:hug:
We are unbelievably classy for here:)

Oh... I think champagne may be the order of the day hun if all goes well.
I'll get Ant a Smirnoff Ice...he luvs them esp when they are bogof:hug:
We are unbelievably classy for here:)

You certainly are Judy! I've seen it first hand.......Excel?!

You certainly are Judy! I've seen it first hand.......Excel?!

Cough cough....really? lmao
I always get the coffees, ask Christine, that is my job lol

Cough cough....really? lmao
I always get the coffees, ask Christine, that is my job lol

Hee! Hee! - I remember all too well....:lol:

Best wishes to all, and go Christine yay :) :hug:

Did someone mention drink???????? :lol::lol::lol:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL:hug::hug::hug:

Had i known ant was a mere 20 mins away from me i'd have offered him free B&B in return for some one to one l+p help:green::green::green::green::green:

AMb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck everyonexxx:hug:

good luck Christine and everyone else who is taking their educator assessment.... i know how hard it is!!:hug:

Jess
xox

Best of luck to all from the Sweet Squared team :D

(shouldn't we have results by now?!?)

Good Luck everyone. My list of questions is getting bigger by the day Christine, let me know when you are ready to be bombarded:eek:

xx

tHURSDAY PM RESULTS WILL BE OUT !!
Best of luck to all from the Sweet Squared team :D

(shouldn't we have results by now?!?)

r the results out ?

Nope not yet, they have to be verified by Gari-Dawn in America! Hopefully next week!

Latest posts

Back