Good Luck Mrs Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Like to wish Mrs Geek a wonderful time in the states ) It will be fanatastic for you to see your grandmother again. Do try to visit the boards cause we shall miss you cry cry
Hope the trip goes well
Lesley

This is from all of us
grouphug.gif

You will be fab and rock xxx
but we will
sadbye.gif
miss ya loads.........
So hurry back
vjestica.gif

Good luck samantha

missing you already hun ;)

Have a great trip Sam ..... dont forget to pack yer Wolfords ;)

:oops: :oops: :oops: you guys ROCK yourselves - thankyou for your encouraging words. I AM looking forward!! Will pop in once I have 'nested'!!! Love to all ;)

Have a fab time babe and safe journy.
Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well my Missy Chichette! I know you'll have a great time :D

Go have some meeping fun 8)
newangel.gif

And Ruth and co, stop bloody using my emoticons!
zacepi.gif

Love
hearthrob.gif
&
hearthrob.gif
Meeps

xxguuuuuuuuuurlychichaxx

you are so lucky to get across the pond and see your family. I hate the fact that my family live so far away, I miss them more than I can say. I would love to live closer to them but my mum and one little sister are here in Cornwall so I would miss them if I lived near my dad.

Last time my family got together was my brother's wedding. He is British but holds dutch nationality as he lived there for 10 years before moving to San Francisco, he married an american girl from New England. I flew with my husband & kids to Florida joining my dad, his wife and one sister, aunts, uncles and cousins, then flew to Boston and drove to Rockport in a big convoy for the wedding (Her parent's summer house). My biggest sister couldn't make it from the phillipines due to time zones & getting back for work. The best man flew from New Zealand (but he is originally from Cornwall)

We hope the Royal Navy will give us a 3 year exchange job to Maryland in 2005, but my brother plans to have moved back to holland by then and one sister has since moved to portugal. I can't see how we will ever have a true family christmas - thank heavens for modern technology.

Enjoy your trip and savour every moment with your family.

Ella - so many family members ALL OVER :!: In my 4 yrs in Sarasota, I got very close with my grandparents! 'Honey' as my grangmother is known :oops: , is my step-grandmother but I have known her ALL my life and love her to pieces. When my Grampy died :( , she moved back to Illinois and I haven't seen her since because really business is on the West Coast and family are still on the East. I am very excited and shall post some happy news when I can 8)
Again Geeks - I love this board and all the great people that go into making it so damn special!! xxx :tongue: :sunny: :salute:

Ooooh I didn't know you were going any where! But loads of luck, and take good care!

Love
BN03

Wow sounds like a wonderful trip for you Sam! Good luck :)

Your Grandmothers name is lovely....Honey...sounds unique and special!

arrrrrrr ! Your grandmother sounds looovely. Have a safe trip and a good rest - if you can - Happy reunion and loads of fun!

:eyesore:

sawasdee ka

Enjoy holiday and have very good time i not sure if america you go hot or cold because some times have america man come shop say america cold and some times say hot and same day .

I hope hot .

Kop khun ka mui ka

mui said:
sawasdee ka Enjoy holiday and have very good time i not sure if america you go hot or cold because some times have america man come shop say america cold and some times say hot and same day . I hope hot . Kop khun ka mui ka

sawasdee ka MUI - unfortunately it will be cold - VERY COLD - I am going to Chicago aka 'The Windy City' and at this time of the year, it can be snowy, wet, windy and cold!! Let's hope my hotel room is warm :( ;) Kop khun ka Samantha ka ;)

Hmmmm,

Sounds like somewhere I know.......Oh yeah, ENGLAND! :D

You've got me singing the Doris Day song from Calamity Jane! :D

Sawasdee ka

If you speak Thai people every body want to see snow because never in Thailand before you have lucky you can see forsure .

In Thailand if have snow 1 time every body happy but no have .

Kop khun ka mui ka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back