Good Luck Pickle - Hope You Have A Fab Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac extreme

Reaction score
Just want to wish pickle all the best as she is getting married tomorrow.:hug:
sorry Jules couldnt keep it to myself.

Good luck Pickle, have a fab day, and post some piccies after xxxxx

Aw Hun, have a Fabulous Day. Lots of Love x x

Good Luck hun:hug:

have a fab day, enjoy it!! xxxxx

What a wonderful time of the year to get married - Spring:green: Life is changing and growing and the sun is shining - it is the beginning of your new life - best of luck to you and your hubby to be xxxxx

Lets hope the sun shines for you tomorrow or you will be telling me off:lol: for my silly words:lol:

love Debbiexx:hug: :hug:

ahhh, congratulations:hug: :hug:

hope you have a fab day :)

:hug: ah how lovely:hug:
congratulations babes xx

amb xxx

Have a great day hun x x:hug:

congratulations to pickles, but could someone please tell me how do i ask a qeustion through a tthread havent got a clue and is driving me crazy, really sorry can someone help me hopeless on computers :irked: :cry:

:hug: CONGRATULATIONS HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY SPECIAL DAY AND HOPE THE WEATHER KEEPS NICE
SEND SOME PICCIES
JENNY

:hug: Congratulations to you both

ah bless, congratulations hun hope you both have a fantastic day to remember and i wish you all the best for the future:hug:

Congratulations and all the best to you both :)

Congratulations Pickle :hug: - have a fab day and if I may can I give you the piece of advice that was given to me...

To try very very hard to take everything in and store it to memory...the day will pass in a flash, don't miss a minute.. .

Hope all goes well

Love Scooby x

Congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congratulations agent pickle geek!! have a fab day hun xx

good luck pickles

enjoy your day both of you! :hug:

jules x

pinkchicnails said:
congratulations agent pickle geek!! have a fab day hun xx

You took the words out of my mouth Agent PinkChic.

Agent Pickle Geek,

CONGRATULATIONS !

I hope you have a wonderful day and that you and the newly recruited male agent will be reporting back for duty by Monday. Otherwise, it will be punishment clicky duty for being AWOL !

Commander River

Latest posts

Back