good luck to all at olympia & brisa gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
Hi im (sadly - heheh) going to disney in france so wont be able to get to olympia - i will get to a show one day!!!
good luck to all
and can anyone grab me a pot of brisa gel or some details.
I am trained in gel too (lcn)

and for those who know me im getting on ok with the creative L &P for me
about the smell how can i reduce that - hubby moans he can smell it through the house!!
and i have forgotten something really important.. when starting do i put the brush in the monomer then wipe it off on the side of the dappen dish i keep getting either a too wet or too dry bead - i did warn you all about silly questions but it was all a lot to take in..

cheers
and again good luck i am, sorry not to be there.

sawasdee ka

Yes good luck to every body and have very good time at the show and try if you can please take some photos for me look later .

Thank you mui from Thailand

Sorry you BOTH won't be there. I was looking forward to meeting Mui at Olympia but I know she has had problems with visas or something.

There is a professional kit available for Brisa gels as well as 2 other kits. I'm afraid one cannot just grab a pot of gel!! Creative have always used a systemic approach and Brisa gels form a system just like anything else.

Part of the system is the custom designed UV lamp which is very cool and effects a complete cure with Brisa gels. Other lamps do not effect a complete cure. Before you start to moan or go off on one about how we just want to sell UV lamps (which would much rather not have had to do) .....

The good news is that with the first 500 kits sold, the light will be given for free.

geeg said:
Other lamps do not effect a complete cure. Before you start to moan or go off on one about how we just want to sell UV lamps (which would much rather not have had to do) .....

The good news is that with the first 500 kits sold, the light will be given for free.
heheh..........you made me chuckle, gigi:lol:

Dellie

OOPs sorry geeg i didnt mean to make olympia sound like a baazaar! but i wondered if it was being launched there and there might be some special deals that i could give someone the money for before i go to france.
I know you wont want to discuss money/costs on this but could you maybe give me some indication of the cost of the trial kit and the light as i wont be able to be one of the first 500 sadly!

Well it is true! If we could have made Brisa Gels compatible with all UV lamps believe me we would've done it!! But it is just not possible and a complete cure is necessary with all gels to be able to work in absolutely safety.

The Brisa UV lamp is very cool actually.
It has a 2 minute and a 10 second timer (for locking the product).

It has a VERY cool warning light to tell you you have 2 weeks to replace your bulbs as they are running out of juice! This is fab as it prevents undercuring which is very common.

You can pruchase new metal interlinings for the lamp if they get dirty or damaged.

Ergonomic features that allow the thumb to lie absolutely flat for complete cure.

nice design and not too large.

Glad I can still make someone chuckle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back