Good Luck to All Competing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaydee

Reaction score
Just wanted to say to everyone who is competing GOOD LUCK. Hope all goes well and that you enjoy every minute of it.
David

I am sure there will be plenty of us Geeks there to see you. Good luck!!!!!!!

I second that or third that !!!! To all competing Geeks ... good luck and lets hear about those tropheys sunday night. XXX

I wish you the best of luck peeps..... and pls do take loads of pics for those who like me are unable to attend :(

We wanna see your excellent work in the photo gallary....

Yollie

me too geeks - GO KICK SOME A**!!!! :biggrin: Best of Luck to ALLLLLLL!!! XX

Good Luck to my geeky friends :cool: Ruthie make sure you post them results in quickly .

lesley1965 said:
Good Luck to my geeky friends :cool: Ruthie make sure you post them results in quickly .
LOL I will do my best and hopefully will remember all the names this time lol....

Thanks geeks lets hope we alll get out trophies and then can put them in the Geeky Trophy Display Unit, which Sam will have to build lol.........
A Trophy Room now there is a thought...........

A Trophy room would be cool.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for every one competing on sunday. And I can't wait to see the piccies of the winnings nails...

Good luck to all of ya!

OH MY GOD IT'S NEARLY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see all my fellow geeks again, I'm sure we'll all try our very best to keep up the geeky good name! Thanks to all of you for yr good luck wishes, i'll get the tissues ready for Ruth and i hope you'll be wearing water proof mascara when you collect that trophy !!
Lots of love
A rather nervous Paula xx:eek:

paula1973 said:
OH MY GOD IT'S NEARLY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see all my fellow geeks again, I'm sure we'll all try our very best to keep up the geeky good name! Thanks to all of you for yr good luck wishes, i'll get the tissues ready for Ruth and i hope you'll be wearing water proof mascara when you collect that trophy !!
Lots of love
A rather nervous Paula xx:eek:
Oh Paula lets hope so......you rock there babe judging by the hard work you have put in........... My dream is all competing geeks on the podium together.....clutching our trophies how cool would that be..... and then all shouting.............. WE ARE GEEKS AND PROUD OF IT LOL

LOL mind you we can do that anyway.........
See ya Sunday babe same time, same place, same seats xxxx

It's a date hun xx

just to add my good wishes to all the fellow geeks that r comping!
i'll b doing my thing as usual, just hope i can keep my mind on the job without my thoughts drifting off to new york!!
looking forward to meeting up with familiar faces & some new ones.
just someone make sure ruth & i get a voddy & orange (especially ruth :eek: )!!
c u all on sunday
liza xxx

Good Luck Peeps ... see you all there!

thanks all for your good luck wishes i'm going to need it this time :eek: salon so busy had hardly anytime for practice

can't wait to meet you all again and the new ones too

c ya all tomorrow

a very nervous crazy bird XXXXX

Latest posts

Back