Good nail art pens?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkBlonde

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend some good nail art pens? Not the felt tip ones, the ones where you get the striper brush and dotter.

The ones I have been using are great, until you put top coat on then they smudge :sad: could this maybe be because they are water based??

I was thinking about trying the Orly nail art pens, but would love some feedback on these if anyone has used them, as I can't afford to be trying and testing lots of pens.

Thanks x

i use the nail star ones i think the edge make them maybe? im not sure but i find if i just go over thee design once quickly with top coat it doesnt smudge but if i wipe over the same area more than once it smudges!! hope this helps!!!

Hi I have been using models own, they are pretty expensive compared to other brands but worth it in my opinion :)

I use OPI nail product for styling my nails. OPI offered different shades of nail polish, nail art pen & opi nail treatments products.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back