Good nail stamping polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalia Edwards

Reaction score
Hi can anyone recommend a good gold and silver stamping polish?

Hi i havnt tried gold but cnd vinylux in silver chrome stamps really well. X

Konad polishes work consistently well for all colours

Do they both work well with Gelish?

I'm sure I red that China glaze is also good for stamping? Any feedback?

Barry M foil effects works great

Moyou London have a big selection of colours and chrome metallics and gold

Is it best to go for the chromes?

They are stamping polishes

Models Own metallics work well for stamping x

Hi i havnt tried gold but cnd vinylux in silver chrome stamps really well. X

Another vote here for CND Vinylux in Silver Chrome.

Some people are using shellac for stamping. You have to rub it in a few times and then pick it up. It is faint, but great for foils or rockstar

Where did you get these? I went into boots and there were no foil effects polish in the Barry m section?x

Are you a nail technician?
Why are you just asking her if she's a nail technician? Are you going to ask the person further up this thread who recommended Barry m foil effects if they're a nail technician as well?

Why are you just asking her if she's a nail technician? Are you going to ask the person further up this thread who recommended Barry m foil effects if they're a nail technician as well?

I'm asking her if she's a nail technician because if she is then she should know better than to go buy her supplies or products from boots. We are professionals here, we only give out advice on professional products. Not over the counter high street chemists.

By the looks of her other messages, she's newly qualified in CND and wants to do some nail art.
Someone else has recommended Barry M on here which she has tried to follow up on, yet you ask her if she's a nail tech rather than the person who has recommended it? A bit rude if you ask me.

By the looks of her other messages, she's newly qualified in CND and wants to do some nail art.
Someone else has recommended Barry M on here which she has tried to follow up on, yet you ask her if she's a nail tech rather than the person who has recommended it? A bit rude if you ask me.

Not really. Us geeks always ask if someone is a qualified tech all the time. Makes us understand why they chose to go to boots if they have access to the authorised uk distributors.

Not really. Us geeks always ask if someone is a qualified tech all the time. Makes us understand why they chose to go to boots if they have access to the authorised uk distributors.
I am a CND tech but I do use Barry M matt top coat as do many other techs, does that make us unprofessional? If I was using Barry M as my main line of polish then yes, it's unprofessional but not for art - I also found it odd when you asked on the Swarovski thread the other day - they're not a nail product...? :)

For stamping, Konad seem to be the next option, using Shellac is very weak as a colour :(

Last edited:
You're missing my point. I've asked it the same question twice and you still haven't answered it. I'm just going to agree to disagree and move on.
Have a great week peeps.

Latest posts

Back