Good nail tips that don’t curve down?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xlara

Reaction score
Looking for good nail tips for long nail look that wont curve down towards end. Is there anything out there? Or can I only use nail forms.

I have recently purchased Glitterbels tips (all four kinds) and these definitely do not curve down. They are fabulous x

I have recently purchased Glitterbels tips (all four kinds) and these definitely do not curve down. They are fabulous x
Thank you I just purchased some. I see matte ones, do you know what purpose they have ?

I haven't tried them myself but I know a lot of people are liking the Glitterplanet tips as well.

matte tips usually are the ones promoted that don't need to be filed to remove shine as there is no shine.

I believe it’s so that you don’t need to buff them over. Although I always do a tiny bit xx

Thank you I just purchased some. I see matte ones, do you know what purpose they have ?

I believe it’s so you don’t need to buff them over but I just do a tiny bit just for my own mind xx

I just got some good ones from amazon. Type in “non well tips”, I got the BeYou brand at a very good price. Some other brands that have them are CND and EZflow.

Latest posts

Back