Good news!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaza

Pampering Geek
Reaction score
Hiya All

Just had to share my good news - got the final go-ahead for my new salon this morning. The local council approved change of use last week and I have just got back from the bank who have agreed my funding :green: With all the conversion work on the building etc I won't be open until the summer but if its worth doing properly its worth waiting for!! At least I can go to Olympia now with a sense of purpose.

Have just booked my Creative conversion course too so its been a good week so far.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post about the salon name a while back - I'm sticking with it PAMPORIUM.

C u all on Sunday - can't miss me I'll be wearing my Geek badge!!

Shaza

Just thought Id drop you a note to say CONGRATULATIONS

I hope all goes really really well for you. Im just starting out and will be attending a course at the end of April to then enable me to start mobile, not sure how long it may be before I could consider my own place ?! what a great idea and goal though.

take care, and well done.

kx

Shaza said:
Hiya All

Just had to share my good news - got the final go-ahead for my new salon this morning. The local council approved change of use last week and I have just got back from the bank who have agreed my funding :green: With all the conversion work on the building etc I won't be open until the summer but if its worth doing properly its worth waiting for!! At least I can go to Olympia now with a sense of purpose.

Have just booked my Creative conversion course too so its been a good week so far.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post about the salon name a while back - I'm sticking with it PAMPORIUM.

C u all on Sunday - can't miss me I'll be wearing my Geek badge!!

Shaza

Congratulations - sounds like you are on a roll - make sure you get a lottery ticket this week :lol:

Make sure you take lots of pictures of the salon before you start and as the work is going on. It's always really lovely to look back and remember how it was and all the hassle inbetween!!!!

Good Luck for the next few months, keep us up to date with the progress

Tina

Hi Shaza...
Excellent news...well done and congratulations and i LOVE the name...wise move i think.
Good luck and remember to keep us all posted!

hi i am so glad you got it all sorted , i bet it will be gorgeous ,have ya done any beauty clients yet? take care love dee

The name Pamporium is GREAT!!! best of luck... :)

Pamporium sounds great, good luck Shaza, and I`ll see you at Olympia I hope

hi ya babe im so proud of you!!!! you make sure i get an invite to come and visit you when you open for business, im realy excited about hearing all about your new salon!!! see you sunday!!!xxx

The only way is up..... Congratulations, You'll do really well.

Just over a year after starting my salon..... lots of hard work later, I wouldn't have it any other way!!!
I love Nails, I love my job.... I'm sure it will be the same for you!!!

Sue

nailsbynicola said:
hi ya babe im so proud of you!!!! you make sure i get an invite to come and visit you when you open for business, im realy excited about hearing all about your new salon!!! see you sunday!!!xxx

Well done Shaza - I see from your profile that you were a mobile tech - I am too mobile and would love to set my own shop up the only thing is where i live they seem to be popping up everywhere!!!!

How long were you mobile and how did you go about the shop?????

Tell me all - V. interested

Where are you based?

Sorry if you think i am being nosy!!!!

Didi said:
Well done Shaza - I see from your profile that you were a mobile tech - I am too mobile and would love to set my own shop up the only thing is where i live they seem to be popping up everywhere!!!!

How long were you mobile and how did you go about the shop?????

Tell me all - V. interested

Where are you based?

Sorry if you think i am being nosy!!!!

Hi Didi

Its never being nosy if its something you're interested in. I'll PM you with the answers as it could be long and boring for this post!!

Shaza

Thanks Shaza

Look forward to your PM

CONGRATULATIONS

Great news, hope all goes well and the very best of luck with the new salon.

Enjoy the creative course, you'll have a great time and lots of fun :) .

PAMPORIUM is a great name.

How Brill Is That Xxxxxxxxx
I wish you all the best of luck with your PAMPORIOUM ...... cool name babe xxxx

sawasdee ka

Very good luck for you your salon you will enjoy sure and i luv name same everybody .

Mui from Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back