Good non-odor acrylic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hair on Fleek

Reaction score
Hey Geeks... What is the best odorless acrylic to use? Right now I'm using CND retention but I always get such a headache even when using the air ventilator.. I want something that is the best in quality that wont smell... Any suggestions???

I get a terrible headache with acrylic too cant advise u tho as I'm training at the moment X

There is only one low odour monomer that I'm aware of but its incredibly slow setting so experienced techs find it frustrating to use.

Headaches are not good, if you are using some form of extraction the odours should be relatively minimal, so perhaps its something else....... have you checked your positioning....I used to lean over the nail too much so I was directly above the odours, great for seeing what I was doing not so good for breathing in all the vapours and dust. Also have a look at your shoulder position, are you hunching your shoulders or holding your head at an unusual angle. You may find raising or lowing your chair will help you drop your shoulders and relax a little.

Latest posts

Back