Good Pedicure Chair Needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicky

Southern Geek
Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking for a good Pedicure chair that supports the clients leg, has anyone brought one or know of anywhere..?

Many thanks Vicky xx

Have you tryed office supply shop?

I`ve just done a search on the web for "office supply shop" but just got loads of pages for websites selling photo copiers, paper clips ect.

Do they have a website do you know? and If so - do you have a link for it please????

Thanks

Anyone...!!! HELP PLEASSSSEEEEEEE

I have this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nouveaute-Fauteuil-de-massage-Bern-Exquisit-2005_W0QQitemZ4412758770QQcategoryZ3195QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
and it is just the mutts! Only trouble is my clients don't want to get out of it. It reclines, massages and heats up, in fact it nearly ddin;t make it out of my sitting room. I can give a big thumbs up for Firmaknowhow, they delived on the exact day I asked for. The item is all in german but if you message them they speak good english. I don't use the footstool as I do my pedis sat on the floor, but the footstool vibrates too!!! Adnd it's damned cheap compared to the pedi stations you can get from beauty suppliers and looks a lot better too IMO.

a girl from a company hof came to us in college the other day. they have pedi chairs, i dont think there 2 expensive, il go find the brochure and let you know. x

Thanks ladies x

left my file in work will check asap!!!

Latest posts

Back