Good pink colour to go over a cleanse

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artofhair

Reaction score
Hi looking for a really good pink colour to cover over pre-lightened hair ,have tried Wella Instamatics and it really washed out looking on test strand. Don't want to use crazy colour as too hard to remove again. Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated.

U could experiment on strand tests with 10 mixed with a dot of red in a permanent or semi colour X

U could experiment on strand tests with 10 mixed with a dot of red in a permanent or semi colour X
Thanks Lisa will give that a try x

I used the Crazy Colour Pinkissimo on a clients hair a couple months ago and it was a lovely colour when first done and as it faded but it washed out pretty quickly she said. I went back last week and there was none at all left in her hair x

I used the Crazy Colour Pinkissimo on a clients hair a couple months ago and it was a lovely colour when first done and as it faded but it washed out pretty quickly she said. I went back last week and there was none at all left in her hair x
Hi Kelly, i have used Pinkissimo before it probably bit brighter than what i am looking for . But wondering if maybe just mixing the marshmallow and pinkissimo together maybe be my best option. As long as fades pretty quick . thanks for your help x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460407637.909715.jpg

Yes it is pretty bright this is how it turned out.
I'm. It sure on mixing the two together tbh, could you try it on a strand test and see how it turns out?

Thanks Kelly , that's lovely yeah lot brighter than I am need cause it going be all over x

I'm not a hairdresser but I had a pink hair for a really long time. I used crazy colour, diluted down to my preferred shade with conditioner. I think that's what they recommend anyway. I would too it up every 2 weeks. It will never last long I'm afraid. But just kept my conditioner bottle with the colour mixed in, in my bathroom so wasn't too annoying! Hope that helps xxx

Latest posts

Back