Good place to advertise hair extensions to gain some potential clientele?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silk Hair

Reaction score
Iv been advertising on gumtree to increase my clientele as iv just got back into doing hair extensions after having two years away from it. I had a good response leading upto the Christmas period but now I'm not really getting any other responses. Where can I advertise or how can I advertise to build up a clientele base again?

You could try google addwords or facebook.Do you have a website?

You could try google addwords or facebook.Do you have a website?
Yeah I may try google add words. I don't have a website at the moment, it is something in going to look into this year but I want to build up my clientele gradually as I feel with a website I may be overwhelmed with requests. Thanks for your advice

You can create free website with wix.com

Iv been advertising on gumtree to increase my clientele as iv just got back into doing hair extensions after having two years away from it. I had a good response leading upto the Christmas period but now I'm not really getting any other responses. Where can I advertise or how can I advertise to build up a clientele base again?
Facebook and Instagram always work x

Facebook and Instagram always work x
I actually came off fb a month ago as I found myself not really using it. However I have got instagram but I'm not sure how I would advertise to people in my area, if you know what I mean.

I actually came off fb a month ago as I found myself not really using it. However I have got instagram but I'm not sure how I would advertise to people in my area, if you know what I mean.

Insta is fab, maybe try the hashtags for your area such as #london and then hashtags for the services you offer such as #hairextensionslondon etc x

Insta is fab, maybe try the hashtags for your area such as #london and then hashtags for the services you offer such as #hairextensionslondon etc x
Thanks for the advice, I will try that!! Xx

Latest posts

Back