Good quality Kolinsky Sable Brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VickyB

Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone advise me where to purchase a good quality kolinsky sable brush on-line (preferably no. 7 or 8). I love the sound of the CND Master brush - but unfortunately I'm not qualified with Creative ... any ideas?

Thanks,
Vicky

Hi, Have a look at creativenailplace.com. I've just ordered some kolinsky sable brushes from them at very reasonable prices. Haven't received them as yet so can't make any comment, however they seem to be a reputable company and have loads of items far cheaper than any other on-line store. Hope this helps.

VickyB said:
Hi
Can anyone advise me where to purchase a good quality kolinsky sable brush on-line (preferably no. 7 or 8). I love the sound of the CND Master brush - but unfortunately I'm not qualified with Creative ... any ideas?

Thanks,
Vicky
If you can prove you are a prof. nail tek then you can buy from CND (Geeg just did a post on this the other day) ...it is ONLY L+P system that you can't buy - you must be trained!!

VickyB said:
Hi

Thanks,
Vicky

You don't have to be trained with CND to nuy the brush Vicky, your only restrictions are the L&P products etc

Guys ... this is excellent news - thanks !

Vicky

If you fax them a copy of your certificate with a cover letter with all your details on it and what you want they will then contact you and send you a catalogue through.

You could try the EZ Flow Grand Artist Oval 508 which is a size 8 - I think this one is used by Winner of Winners - Antony Buckley...I've tried loads of brushes (including the Creative Pro-Styler..I have been trained by Creative) and wasted a big pile of money on various other brushes (as you do in this business - I'm a real product junkie) but I keep coming back to the 508:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back