Good quality pre-bonded curly hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missfit

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good supplier for pre bonded curly hair extensions. My client has very curly coarse hair and so far to date i've only ever dealt with straight hair!!!

I've had great feedback re celebrity elite although its weft but wondered if anyone knows of stick tip hair??

Thanks

Honestly it is very hard to find good pre bonded let alone pre bonded curly. It's almost like they use the worst hair for that and it has gone through more processing to stay that way. Best is to find virgin curly texture hair which is hard. Otherwise I would advise getting a weft and making your own. Never came across good quality curly hair pre bonded yet. Good luck!

www.theextensionist.com

Arghhhh think i might need to learn the pre-tipping process quicker than I would like lol.

it's really hard to find it aswell cos they have to process it, colour it and then perm it, so the quality ends up really shabby :(

Hi ya all I'm new to this but been fitting hair extensions for 2 years now and came across my first client the other day that wanted curly hair I ordered some from hair hair trade and it came like straw I had to send it back it was like a Barrie dolls hair :sad: x

Hi, I use and trained with lush us uk, I have not as yet used the curly hair but they are very reasonable in price and fantastic quality. If you have any issues they are more than happy to help xx

Hi, I use and trained with lush us uk, I have not as yet used the curly hair but they are very reasonable in price and fantastic quality. If you have any issues they are more than happy to help xx

Tried the curly hair and wasn't too impressed. Best I tried was celebrity elite wefts and then pre tip yourself.

Balmain Hair Extensions offer a really good curly texture in about 12 different colours.

as far as i know Lush-Us don't sell curly hair! They used to stock body wave but won't anymore due the processing it has to go through which means the hair isn't as nice!

Hi

What race is your client and what color is her hair, and if you have worked on different types of afro hair, would a mixed raced curly hair type be the closest?

REAL, and i can't stress that enough lol, but Real brazilian hair comes usually in 3 types or curl which also includes deep curl and a great length range.

I'm mixed raced and know both european and afro hair types well and have been able to use brazilian deep wave on my mixed raced clients and used brazilian wavy.

Brazilian hair is still soft, it's simular to indian but moves nicer and each hair strand isn't as thick/pointy..... but also it never looses it's curl as it's real and not steamed.

Unsure what your clients pay for quality but if she could use Brazilian hair and is willing to pay for the quality as i don't agree with steam processed hair... she will be very happy with the results - but it is a lot more expensive than indian hair which i don't use a lot of either but it will really last her over a year, possibly 2 if she looks after it.

If her hair doesn't match any brazilian types (and i couldn't find any natural curly hair) i personally wouldn't do it as i would only use good quality hair that will also achieve a good result so either one would end up being compromised.

Latest posts

Back