Good quality tools

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kat91

Reaction score
Hey geeks,

Where do you all buy your main/pedicure tools?

I'm struggling to find good files, foot files and cuticle nippers and pushers. I don't want to spend loads on something and then find out it's rubbish.

Any recommendations for websites, shops and particular brands/tools?

Thanks!

Hey geeks,

Where do you all buy your main/pedicure tools?

I'm struggling to find good files, foot files and cuticle nippers and pushers. I don't want to spend loads on something and then find out it's rubbish.

Any recommendations for websites, shops and particular brands/tools?

Thanks!

Microplane for pedi is amazing and the curette from s2 is a life saver for cuticle removal. I've had my nippers years-
Think they are tweezerman but I'm not sure x

Thank you! Anymore suggestions?

I have nippers from Ellison and they're already blunt lol

Mehaz are my favorite. They are expensive but worth it unless they are dropped and the tip bends!! So be carefull! Free sharpening but if bended useless. So now I bought some cheap nippers from the Asia. Shop works wonders n if dropped it's not a big deal. I'll get another cheap one lol.

My favourite curette is a Mehaz from the US, not cheap with import duties but worth every single penny ten times over. My other favourite is my precision pushie from S2 and I also love their cuticle nips xx

I purchased some new tools from S2 and they are the sharpest I've had in a long time, very high quality & good prices x

My nippers and cuticle pusher are from Tweezerman. I've had my Pushy since 1989 and my nippers for about 10 years. HTH! :)

Latest posts

Back