Good salon guide membership?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shazzies

Reaction score
Can you cancel your membership with the good salon guide?? Please help!!

Yes, you should always be able to cancel a membership of something but depending on the terms, you may be obliged to pay up to a years membership fees to cancel.
Have you got a copy of the contract you signed?

Would love to know this myself, took membership out being promised of more business etc because they have so many hits a month on their website but ive had 2 appointments from it since i started with them, i seem to be wasting £72 a month for nothing :/

£72/mo is a lot. I definitely would say there are better ways to spend your money.

I was horrified when they came to see me at how little they offer for so much money a web listing and my phone number listed in their magazine, you'd be better off spending that with Treatwell if it's more footfall you're looking for.

£72 x 12 months = £864 a year. You need a lot of new clients each month to justify that, plus I presume they will also be advertising your potential competitors too?
Wouldn’t you be better off putting that towards a professional quality website and posting regular updates yourself on social media?
What’s the cancellation policy?

£72 x 12 months = £864 a year. You need a lot of new clients each month to justify that, plus I presume they will also be advertising your potential competitors too?
Wouldn’t you be better off putting that towards a professional quality website and posting regular updates yourself on social media?
What’s the cancellation policy?
I have went through the welcome pack and theres np cancellation policy stated. Im going to send them am email to see what they say

Legally you have 14 days to cancel normally with distance selling regulations.

I have mines 2 months [emoji85]

If you signed a 12month contract probably nothing you can do.

Just to warn you all, its a 24 month contract that you can't cancel, just off the phone with them [emoji35]

Latest posts

Back