Good tan to practice with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

es22x

Reaction score
Hi! Currently doing my level 3 beauty and have just bought a tanning kit to practice on family and friends. Just wondering what a good brand is to use? Personally I use St Tropez or Fake Bake instant tan but just wondering what everyone else thinks! There's so many out there [emoji85]
if anyone can give some suggestions it would be much appreciated! Xx

Try brown bitz. I used them since i started 4 years ago never had any complaints, the price is good and the customer service is great x

Thanks, will have a look and see! :) x

Suntana is amazing. Lovely brown, no orange in sight. Very affordable and it fades off really evenly. They offer free samples to try before you buy too.

I love Sjolie! They have samples for sale and they are not expensive at all! Customer service is top notch! Tell them Charlee sent you!! ❤️

Suntana is amazing. Lovely brown, no orange in sight. Very affordable and it fades off really evenly. They offer free samples to try before you buy too.

I got samples from them, excited to try them they smell amazing [emoji7]

I love Sjolie! They have samples for sale and they are not expensive at all! Customer service is top notch! Tell them Charlee sent you!! [emoji173]️

Haven't heard of them will check them out, thanks! X

Latest posts

Back