Good value professional chemical peel range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennyr

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I recently completed a chemical peel diploma. It wasn’t affiliated with any brand and I didn’t think it would be this difficult but I’m struggling to find a professional brand with a UK supplier that doesn’t cost way into the hundreds of pounds to have in my treatment room. I work just myself from home and wondered if anyone else does this and what do you use please that you could recommend? I also do IPL so I’m tying it in with a skin rejuvenation treatment and would like it as a stand alone treatment also. Any help much appreciated thank you!

@jennyr I teach and supply for a skincare range called Dermogenera. We provide a small collection of results driven peels with a low opening order that includes training.

Are the range you trained with not available to buy?

Please PM me if you'd like more info.

Vic x

@jennyr I teach and supply for a skincare range called Dermogenera. We provide a small collection of results driven peels with a low opening order that includes training.

Are the range you trained with not available to buy?

Please PM me if you'd like more info.

Vic x
I am interested, can I have more details?

Latest posts

Back