Goodbye Gelish, hello Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So having a go with my shellac Tutti Fruiti and brush almost seems set? Same with my top coat, any solutions for this or do I have faulty brushes. They don't seem to fan if that makes sense x

It may be packing in the bristles of the brush a gentle wipe on a pad lightly moistened with IPA will do the trick :)

Just ordered all my polishes and few bits can't wait for Monday :) can you get a shellac badge from anywhere ? Would like one for my tunic to advertise :) x

Sooooo I got my SHELLAC kit with 23colours last week :) went today and bought three more, some glitters & a foil to have a play with! Absolutely love it! And have been retailing Vinylux with it also. Fabulous so happy I've gone with it x

Last edited:
I think you need to factor in a few other points not just the price of the colour coat!
CND Shellac only ever requires 2 coats of colour with beautiful opacity even with black! Saves you money not having to apply 3/4 coats.
CND Shellac requires PEP no removal of surface shine, saves you the cost of the nail file.
CND Shellac doesn't require a primer or 'dry brushing' again saving you the money of those two products.
When removing CND Shellac you don't need to 'break the seal' therefore using less time and again saving the cost of a file.
And my favourite thing about CND Shellac is the time it takes to removed!! Anyone that has tried it compared to another product will know what a breeze it is to remove! This saves you a lot of time! And time costs money :)

Again don't feel you have to throw something away you can use the systems along side each other then just don't replenish the other range when it runs out! Just remember to use the full system for both products don't mix and match!
Interesting reading this, as I am new to this although I have done natural mani and pedi for years and other beauty therapies. I guess all the above means CND is a good choice then?!! I have been looking at all the different ones mainly the four CND, Gelish, Gellux and IBD.:confused:

Latest posts

Back