goodies!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*beautifulme*

Reaction score
hiya all!

i haven't posted on here for ages,hope you are all well? business is good at the moment for me...we will be celebrating our 5th birthday in october and i would like any suggestions on what i can do for it. also if anyone knows any companies that sell lots of goodies for me to give to clients in goodie bags and to sell as retail- it doesn't need to be beauty or nails

this will be a great help for me

take care all

alex x

Hi Alex.
Congratulations on being 5! Just an idea, have you thought about having a charity event. I know Macmillan have their worlds biggest coffee morning coming up at the end of September. If you speak to all your suppliers I know from experience that they can be really generous with goodies and prizes for if you have a charity angle. Macmillan also give great support. you can find out more on www.macmillan.org.uk/coffee
You will also find that the local press are always keen to cover that sort of thing and are worth a call.
Good luck
Caroline

hey thanks for the ideas i will let you know how i get on... i always find im always doing the same thing for every birthday and im getting a bit bored of it.....and as it is 5 years i want to do something special..... i am getting lots of ideas from friend and family

i'll let you know thanks again

love alex x x

Latest posts

Back