Google Spider

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy Hassy

Reaction score
Okay - it's 9.45 on a Saturday night nowhere to go, been on this site for hours and feel like Billy no Mates. Went to look at who's on-line and it keeps coming up with google spider's - can anyone tell me what is a google spider? Sounds like an arachnid that's seen the ghost thread! or had a go at that colours thing lol!

sarah haslam said:
Okay - it's 9.45 on a Saturday night nowhere to go, been on this site for hours and feel like Billy no Mates. Went to look at who's on-line and it keeps coming up with google spider's - can anyone tell me what is a google spider? Sounds like an arachnid that's seen the ghost thread! or had a go at that colours thing lol!

A google spider is someone entering the site via google i think. Whats so funny about this , Is i asked the same question ages ago.
http://www.samuelsweet.com/showthread.php?t=3161&highlight=google+spider
Lol

I always saw 'visitors' as 'guests'. Only since the recent web problem do I recall seeing them as google spider?????????

Sonia

Google Spiders come on the site form time to time to categorize the topics so that when anyone does a search through Google for anything nail related, the nailgeek website will come up on the page.

They are a programme that Google uses for important web sites not just any old tidgey little web site mind you!!

So 3 cheers for the nailgeeks!! We are now officially important because of thenumber of posts we do every day.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks peeps, now I feel very wise!! Sorry Lesley, I should have done a search I guess, as it can be annoying when the same old subjects come up! Still laughing at your hip hop nun by the way, the image will not go out of my head!

Latest posts

Back