Googoo hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraschofield

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone used Googoo hair extensions? I've heard they're good quality and want to start using them on my clients but apparently they don't sell a colour ring and have instead told me I can use the pictures to colour match with, which is never going to end well haha. I just wondered if anyone has found another colour ring from another company that matches up to their colour numbers at all? I've had the hair myself and it is lovely and such a good price, but Im sure I was colour matched with a colour ring and I have no idea where they got it from?! Thanks :) x

I wonder if you can ask them if you can ask for strand samples for each of the colours????

I wonder if you can ask them if you can ask for strand samples for each of the colours????
I tried this a few days a go and they aren't responding to my message, they're so hard to get hold of and seem to just think that colour matching by a colour is ok, and I'm not happy with that! Thank you for your response :) x

I can’t see why these companies can’t give out colour rings for free anyway. If they want you to use their products. Frustrating isn’t it.
Your welcome, hope they sort you out. You should find out if they do next day delivery whilst your at it.

I can’t see why these companies can’t give out colour rings for free anyway. If they want you to use their products. Frustrating isn’t it.
Your welcome, hope they sort you out. You should find out if they do next day delivery whilst your at it.
I know my thoughts exactly, I really want to give them my custom and would be using them for every client so I don't know why they're not more eager to help. I've only just set up my business so it feels very frustrating to feel like I'm falling at the first hurdle! I can buy it off amazon prime as they trade on amazon too so its perfect :) thanks again x

That’s good. Maybe if enough of us ask for one then they may start supplying it. Have you tried hair planet, zen hair or head of hair?

Feel free to take a look at our virgin Russian hair :)

Latest posts

Back