Gorgeous room to rent in Whitefield Manchester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iaso

Reaction score
Hi All,

We have a gorgeous room to rent within a busy and very friendly salon in the Whitefield/Prestwich area of
Manchester, £30 per day, including all bills, tea &coffee, available to rent any day other than Mondays,
Would be perfect for all beauty related businesses

Flexible working hours
Room has a sink with hot and cold water, vinyl wood affect flooring and is beautifully decorated,
Please inbox for more info or to arrange a viewing
rachbeautyroom.jpg

Last edited:
Is this still available

Hi All,

We have a gorgeous room to rent within a busy and very friendly salon in the Whitefield/Prestwich area of
Manchester, £30 per day, including all bills, tea &coffee, available to rent any day other than Mondays,

Flexible working hours
Room has a sink with hot and cold water, vinyl wood affect flooring and is beautifully decorated,
View attachment 204637
Hi there could you let me know if this is still available
Thanks

Hi All,

Flexible working hours
View attachment 204637
Hi I'm interested could I have more details

Hi I'm interested could I have more details

Just so you know, this thread was created over 2 years ago, and the original poster has been absent since shortly afterwards.

You can always create a new thread of your own though, if you wish.

Latest posts

Back