Gorilla Warfare!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there I wax a males back and he came out in lots of spots after and it took 3 weeks to get better what did i do wrong ????:rolleyes::cry:
I have waxed a lot of male backs in my time and this seems to be quite a common occurence with some guys, though not with everyone , I dont think yuo did anything wrong, but if the hair on the back is very course the action of removeing the hair can cause the sebeceous gland to become over active, which can cause a reaction and spots break out over the area, as with any waxing you have removed the skins acid mantle its natural protection against infection, i recomend that to help prevent any chance of spots that they apply a mild antiseptic cream to the area for a couple of days, this seems to do the trick in most cases, but you will always get the odd one who has a bad raction, so dont be put off from waxing men, we are funny creatures and are skin reats a bit differently to a womans, :)

My first public waxing! and its a man! back & chest, thank god I found this post! I was defiantly going to do it completely different! #(blending wow!)
I think I have done well so far, as I have ordered some Berins blue, which is a hot flexible wax (I thought this would help if i was unsure of how the hair grew!) and be less painful for the charity wax victim! tutorial read and i think i am ready, any tips on public waxing? we are due to do this in the local B&Q during a Saturday peek footfall! bit on the nervous side really:o
Am i using the correct stuff?
can I also take a cream wax/warm wax with me and perhaps use both?

oh and Axion, you are indeed amazing! X

There ate some clips on you tube of Andy doing back and shoulder waxing at professional beauty, the quality of the video isn't great but you may get a few tips. Good luck x

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

There ate some clips on you tube of Andy doing back and shoulder waxing at professional beauty, the quality of the video isn't great but you may get a few tips. Good luck x

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Thanks Hun am u tubing as we speak x

Latest posts

Back