Got gelish!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyboo

Reaction score
The sallys in my town has got it in so after trying, trying & more trying with gelac & it still not lasting past 4 days I got 5 colours to start me off, I've done my own nails in night reflection & it's is so nice to work with! Compared to gelac application it is a dream to apply & the shine is amazing, wish I'd waited that bit longer & not wasted my money on gelac!!

I have gelish too and just love it !!! One of my Fav's is Tiger Blossom sooooooooo pretty ...ofcourse i like a little bling...bling so i added Swarovski crystals and people love me !

Enjoy Gelish-ing your peeps ! :)

Yay! They have just launched some new colours here in New Zealand. Can't wait to see them in 2 weeks time!!!

I've tried many gel polishes and am in love with Gelish! Has the best color and shine. I also have the Harmony LED lamp, and it is ahhhhmazing! ;)Who doesnt love to cure gel in 10, 20 or 30 seconds? It is my best purchase so far in 2011. Cant wait for the neon colors to come out!:)

The only GEL polish I've ever tried is Gelish and I LOVE IT, so I've never tried another! When applied properly, talk about staying power! The color range is fantastic, too.

I am doing Gelish course on Sunday. Am going to buy my lamp and everything from the Nail Harmony lady doing the course. My problem is.....I am going to buy the Gelish pack which has 12 colours and the lady said my biggest problem would be picking my colours....I would like to offer French Manicure and then pick 10 colours......any ideas which colours wld be best for my first purchase and this will be what I offer to customers.
Wld love some advice...

My clients love gossip girl and tiger blossom, feel these are a must!!! Night reflection is a lovely dark colour to have and I would also purchase a glitter, I have June Bride which is lovely over the other colours and I have just ordered Vegas Nights - Also choose a red, I have red roses which is a lovely red and good gossip which is a glittery red, starburst is a lovely bright purple and everyone has commented how they love it - my clients who are not into really bright or dark colours all love glamour queen, it looks great on its own and lovely with a glitter over the top :)

Thank you very much for your help. I know there are loads of colours available and the lady running the course warned me that my only problem with Gelish would be picking my colours...... I will make a note of those colours, thank you. I have to remember to buy what I think customers will like and not what I like.......

I know!! I get my mum to choose some colours she likes so I have a good range for all ages but I hate spending money on colours I wont wear but you have to think about your clients too, not just yourself!!!

I am doing Gelish course on Sunday. Am going to buy my lamp and everything from the Nail Harmony lady doing the course. My problem is.....I am going to buy the Gelish pack which has 12 colours and the lady said my biggest problem would be picking my colours....I would like to offer French Manicure and then pick 10 colours......any ideas which colours wld be best for my first purchase and this will be what I offer to customers.
Wld love some advice...

hi, is that gelish who are in Clacton?! I am really thinking about starting this and spoke to them this week!

I am doing my course on tuesday :) so can't wait. Ladies do you have existing client base? I am ne at this so will have to find people. Planning to work mobile. Any ideas industry tips would be great.Thank you

I passed my Acrylic Nail course a few weeks ago, got 5 people booked in for acrylic nails in next 2 weeks and lots of people asking about the gelish and i was very lucky they are doing course on sunday.
I use facebook to advertise, i tell everyone i know and i done flyers and have been giving these out - hairdressers i use let me put some in there. I also do a well know make up round (ding dong **** calling!!!) so am putting flyers through their doors too.
I dont have a client base as such but plenty of interest in Gelish.
And I am mobile. Have you many customers and long have you been doing mobile nails? x

my gelish course is in bury st edmunds with Nail Harmony. Cant wait....

no I have no client base at moment. I work full time in the office and am studying for Sport & Remedial massage but I have done spray tanning part-time mobile before(stop to finish my course) but now want to get back into it so I can offer spraytans & gelish and my other business will be Sport massage have got few weeks left at college and do not have my finals till October. So need something to start with now. Really want to leave the office job ASAP am so BORED with it and money is not great either.

Latest posts

Back