Grade 8A&9A double drawn pure Russian hair suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P_queen

Reaction score
Hi,
I have recently become a qualified hair extension technician and in the process of finding suppliers before I start advertising for clients. I am looking for good quality virgin Russian hair that must be double drawn - either grade 8A or 9A. I currently have grade 8A Russian hair on my own head and its now 11month old and still feels like new so I want the same for my clients. Can anyone please tell me some trustworthy suppliers at reasonable prices for the hair?? Also, is it best to buy pre tipped hair for such as the nano rings; and do you just buy the wefts already with the top stitching as I know this varies - sorry I'm still learning haha!

Thanks so much!

Euphoria one is what I’ve always used.

Really good Russian hair is going to be really pricey.

Routes do Russian hair

As far as I’m aware the grading system is a bit of a myth. There is no official grading for hair it’s something that has been invented by manufacturers so I largely ignore it. Do u know what supplier your own hair is from? X

As far as I’m aware the grading system is a bit of a myth. There is no official grading for hair it’s something that has been invented by manufacturers so I largely ignore it. Do u know what supplier your own hair is from? X

ah yes I have heard that about the grading system as well. No I'm not sure where mine as from, the woman who does my own hair (who also did the training course) told us that she sourced the hair herself so I don't have an actual place to find it unfortunately!

If you find some good hair please let me know as I’m looking to find the same.

I had routes extensions before and they weren’t great. The hair lasted 4 months at a push. I currently have Russian/Mongolian hair in at 12 months old and still has loads of life left in it so I’d like to find the same for my clients. Where do you find these suppliers? I’ve heard all of the main companies only provide sort of standard hair

Remi cachet hair is fab

Russianhair.net x

Prestige hair! The best without a doubt. Not a fan of Remy cachet, it was very knotty for me but I haven’t used them for a year... perhaps they have a new supplier?

J’Adore is amazing they have Russian hair and their website is out of Australia they’re customer service is great as well. Sach is another supplier and manufacturer of some of the best Slavic /russian hair I’ve seen and they will do custom orders for just about anything..weather it be color combination, length or attachment method. now I'm not sure what price your looking at here but I'm talking top of the line hair with both of these suppliers so your going to spend more then with some of the usual brands, however the hair is still like brand new even a year down the road... J’Adore does also offer a line of beautiful Indian Hair as well at a lower price point .. both companies have wholesale pricing if you can prove your credentials.

How long do the order typically take to come? Thanks xx

A bit of a late reply, but Berenice London do virgin Slavic/Russian hair
It will be pricey though, but the hair quality is fantastic.

Latest posts

Back