Graded Unit 2 review, Sorisa Corpo machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotte Harbottle

Reaction score
i am looking for any therapist that have used the sorisa corpo machine, i need to come up with some research like reviews or clinical trials for this machine for my graded unit but i am totally struggling to find any information any help will be greatly appreciated x

i am looking for any therapist that have used the sorisa corpo machine, i need to come up with some research like reviews or clinical trials for this machine for my graded unit but i am totally struggling to find any information any help will be greatly appreciated x

type "facial machine clinical trials" into google. Absolute goldmine.

The stuff that's not machine specific and gives an overview is worth mentioning at the earlier part if your answer to show that you understand the concept as a whole.

type "facial machine clinical trials" into google. Absolute goldmine.
hi, thanks it's a cellulite, weight loss and body reshaping treatment x

The stuff that's not machine specific and gives an overview is worth mentioning at the earlier part if your answer to show that you understand the concept as a whole.
sorry not sure what you are meaning/ my brain has gone slightly dead today lol x

Latest posts

Back